1. Information We Collect:
- Personal Data: We may collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, and any other data you willingly provide, primarily when you contact us or subscribe to our newsletters.
- Usage Data: This includes information about how the site is accessed and used. It may include your computer’s IP address, browser type, pages of our site that you visit, time spent on those pages, and other analytical data.
2. How We Use Your Information:
- To send periodic emails, if you have opted-in to receive our newsletter or updates.
- To respond to your comments or inquiries.
- To track and analyze website performance and trends to improve the user experience.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
InsuranceOracle.com uses “cookies” to enhance user experience. A cookie is a small piece of data stored on the user’s computer by the web browser. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the respective setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
4. Third-Party Privacy Policies:
We may use third-party service providers to enhance the functionality of our site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, the transmission of data over the internet is never 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Contact Us: